Traditional dental implants take 3 to 6 months, sometimes longer. With the revolutionary dental implant surgery through Alkass Dental, you can walk into our office and leave with the teeth you need —that exact same day. And, we can restore 6 to 12 teeth at once, allowing you to have a whole-mouth restoration that transforms the way you look and feel.
Dr. Alkass Trusts Only Straumann Dental Implants
How Same-Day Dental Implant Surgery Works
When you arrive at our dentistry center in Waterford, Michigan, a team of six or seven dental professionals and specialists work together to ensure your care and comfort as well as the quality of the results. Here is a basic outline ofwhat you can expect on the day of your dental implant surgery:
- You will be sedated to ensure you don’t feel any discomfort. The sedation procedure will be handled by a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist who serves as a partner with us during dental implant surgeries.
- We will then extract any teeth if necessary.
- If a bone graft is necessary for any of the applicable areas, we will add the bone graft material at this point.
- We will then fill holes by inserting the implants, and then add a screw and cap on each implant.
- Through a lab partner who collaborates with us on site during dental implant surgeries, we will design crowns in the ideal shade and shape for your mouth.
- The crowns will then be placed onto the implants, polished, and perfected. The entire process may take several hours.
- You can go home with a beautiful smile, increased ability to chew properly, and a renewed sense of confidence.
Implant Restoration Preparation & Recovery
While you can enter our office and leave the same day, we spend several weeks preparing your dental implant to ensure the quality and safety of your dental implant surgery. This makes sure you enjoy the same successful results and short recovery time reported by our other dental implant patients.